Axel Tech - Social Hub Box
Social Network Content Manager for Broadcasting
Social Networks content manager system. It manages messages from Facebok, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp and SMS. It includes a GSM gateway, a ThinClient with Windows and an Android emulator to manage WhatsApp messages.
Axel Tech SOCIALHUB Box is a software based solution that retrieves messages from social network and texts from mobile phones, then organizing them for DJs/TV presenters.
The system manages accounts from multiple social networks at the same time; it catalogues incoming contents leaving user full flexibility to edit and select which message is most suitable for the broadcasting.
The full integration with CG softwares such as DlgPlus and CgLive, allows to customize any graphic aspect of the message, showing it as a ticker, crawl, static text and combine it with elements like logos, lower thirds, animation for channel branding and live graphic templates.
The automatic retrieving and broadcasting function has been designed to use SocialHub also in MCR environment for themed channel like music televisions and sport channels, displaying on-air messages 24/7 or according to the automation playlist without any manual operation.
Tv stations can take advantage of this feature to give a “live” look to recorded channels letting people comment music videos, request songs and send on Tv their favourite photos.
- Receives text messages from mobile phones
- Receives images from flickr
- Displays on-air Facebook®, Twitter®, Flickr®, Whatsapp®, Instagram®, Chrome®, Line®, OpenWheaterMap®, Skype® posts with thumbs, profile name and texts
- Automatic and manual receiving & broadcasting of specific contents
- Add-on modules to connect more social networks type & profiles
- Organizes “tweet” messages filtering by #hash-tag keywords
- Allows audience to instantly post on screen messages, request songs
- Easy configuration interface and logs section with report generation
- “Modify” area to edit text with “blacklisted” words or junk post