AEQ Arrow 50
ARROW, RPU for radio and TV reporters.
These RPU can link a reporter on the move with the receiver; the use of an audio mixers may or may not be necessary. The addition of RPU to our line of products enhances the already successful family of phone hybrids, and ISDN portable Codecs.
AEQ ARROW 50. Portable Audio Link.
Your wireless transmission from the mobile unit will be as smooth as an arrow.
The AEQ ARROW 50 is a radio link system which operates at high power in VHF & UHF.
The receiver is the AEQ ARROW 50R. The transmitter can be the ARROW MIXER 50T with 3 Mic/Line built in mixer or the ARROW 50 T (no built in mixer).
It also has 16 switchable channels to store the working frequencies. All units use AC and DC current. The AEQ ARROW 50 is a radio link system which operates at 12 volts.
AEQ ARROW 50 R is a multichannel base station receiver which operates within a spectrum assigned according to each country's standards. It was designed for use with the AEQ ARROW 50 T and AEQ ARROW MIXER 50 T transmitters.
Its advanced design gives it high signal reception sensitivity as well as strong resistance to interference. These characteristics enable it to operate safely with all sorts of electronic equipment.
The unit is a broadband FM receiver with 16 selectable channels. It has a LED VU meter used as an audio level monitor, as well as a field strength meter.
The audio can be taken from a standard line output or from a lowimpedance headphone output (adjustable volume).
The squelch control is accessible from the front panel. The equipment is housed in a 19-inch rack format box.
It can be connected directly to the mains or to a 12V DC outlet.
It enables its users to use a PC to program working frequencies through a D-SUB connector.
- Frecuency range 174-500 MHz*, window of 20 MHz depending on versions (A,B,C)
- Sensitivity -112dBm / 12dB SINAD
- Channels 16, PLL digital
- Ch Selector 2 digit decimal encoder, delayed
- Demodulation +/- 30 KHz* de-emphasis 50us (other standards upon request)
- Input impedance 50 Ω
- Spurious emissions < 2 nW
- RF input connector Type N
- Audio Output Líne/600 ohm/ balance
- NR system "Silenzo" Expander
- Monitor Control Front Panel
- AF bandwidth 50 Hz/15 KHz* +/- 0,5 dB
- Distorsion < 0,3%
- Audio connector XLR3, M (rear) jack stereo 1/4" (front)
- SNR >100 dB
- RSSI (90dB range)
- Power ON/OFF
- 2 digit decimal encoder display
- DC and AC indication
- Audio peak
General and control
- ON/OFF Switch
- Channel encoder control
- Aluminium enclosure
- Power 90/220 VAC and 12V DC / 0,25 A
- Dimensions 1HU x 19" x 250 mm.
- Weight 1,5 Kg
- Power connectors Powercom AC / XLR4 H DC
- SubD connector for reprogramming
* Other upon request.