Genelec 8430A IP SAM Studio Monitor
In the Genelec 8430A IP, Genelec invites you to meet the future in a compact monitor equipped for the most modern of workflows.
With Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™), Genelec created the most advanced and adaptable monitoring system available today. Now, with the Genelec 8430A IP monitor, Genelec has opened the door to audio-over-IP (AoIP) workflows.
A world first, the Genelec 8430A IP is based on the Ravenna IP protocol, with full AES67 support for ultimate compatibility. It is also a fully-fledged member of the SAM family, working with Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) to allow for the fine adjustment of all monitor settings, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your IP-based monitoring set-up for your listening environment. Perhaps most importantly, the Genelec 8430A IP is instantly recognisable as a Genelec monitor, with features including the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for colour-free accuracy, a flow optimised reflex port, and the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for on- and off-axis precision.
A pioneering product for a fast-evolving audio world, the 8430A blends ground-breaking connectivity with adaptability and a performance you can rely on.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatil Mountings
- 104 dB
- 45 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Woofer 5 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
- Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W
- H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm (11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™)
- 5,5 kg / 12,1 lb
- 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x RJ45 (etherCON compatible) for AES67, 2 x RJ45 GLM control network