Genelec 8350A SAM Two-way Studio Monitor System
Experience the adaptability of Smart Active Monitoring in a very powerful and precise SAM™ monitor, the Genelec 8350A.
Boasting the highest SPL of the SAM Compact range, yet still crafted to deliver the absolute transparency you expect from Genelec, the 8350A will fit seamlessly into any studio or broadcast environment.
The 8350A is loaded with technologies including the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), delivering colour-free accuracy; Class D bi-amplification; a flow optimised reflex port; and the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for on- and off-axis precision. It’s also a fully backwards compatible member of the Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) family. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software allows for the fine adjustment of all monitor settings, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment.
Capable of adapting to suit your workflow in all possible analogue or digital audio applications, the 8350A is the indispensable monitoring solution for professionals.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- 112 dB
- 33 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Woofer 8 inch + Tweeter 1 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Woofer 200 W + Tweeter 150 W (All Class D)
- H 452 x W 286 x D 278 mm (17 13/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™)
- 12,8 kg / 28,2 lb
- 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network