Genelec 8330A SAM Two-way Monitor System
Ideal for facilities that need power and adaptability in a compact package, the 8330A offers colour-free reproduction and the world’s most advanced Smart monitoring solution.
The choice of professionals for whom power and flexibility go hand-in-hand, the 8330A is as acoustically impressive as it is Smart, courtesy of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) technology. Housing a 5 inch woofer and 3/4 inch tweeter, the Class D bi-amplified, two-way Smart monitor is compact enough to fit into studios where space is at a premium, yet still capable of exceeding even the most demanding client expectations.
Colour-free accuracy is delivered by the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), while the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) ensures precise frequency reproduction both on- and off-axis. The 8330A is also built to adapt and assist. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software delivers functions including AutoCal™, ensuring your monitoring system is perfectly calibrated to your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. Finally, with GLM you can manage up to 30 Smart monitors and subwoofers, easily creating fully recallable setups from stereo to immersive audio.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- 104 dB
- 45 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- ± 1,5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Woofer 5 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW
- Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (All Class D)
- H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm (11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod)
- 5,5 kg / 12,1 lb
- 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network