Axel Tech Macrotel X2
Digital studio telephone hybrid, 2 PSTN/POTS lines. Audio process DSP-based, XLR analog inputs and outputs, GPIN and GPOUT for Telco modules. Graphic LCD display for TX and RX level monitoring. Up to 2 GSM modules for wireless operations (opt). USB and serial port. 1u rack 19"space. Universal PSU.
Axel Tech Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 are Axel Technology’s Telephone hybrid third generation for a supreme audio quality.
Macrotel X1 manages one POTS/PSTN line while Macrotel X2 can operate on two POTS/PSTN lines.
Moreover, in every landline it is available a switching “land-to-wireless mode” through one or two optional Quad Band GSM module so to establish telephone connection where wired lines are not foreseen.
Axel Tech Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2’s telephone interface perfectly suits every phone line all over the world. Via software the user sets the country’s operation.
Macrotel X1 & X2Highlights
- 1 and 2 line models
- POTS/PSTN and GSM Quad Band (option)
- Digital AGC processor with 2 band EQ
- Echo canceller and noise gate
- Balanced XLR I/O (mic/line)
- Auto answer and disconnection
- Remote control software
- Clear audio and natural sound
- 19” 1u rack
- Remote control from any mixing console
- Automatic line compensation
- Send/Receive audio level adjustment
- Grafical display
- Direct setting by front panel
- Internal PSU 90-260 Vac 50/60Hz on VDE connector
Inputs & Outputs
- 2 Balance analog input on XLR -
- 2 Balance analog output on XLR
- RJ11 connector for POTS line connection (n.2 X2, n.1 X1)
- RJ11 connector for Tel Set connection (n.2 X2, n.1 X1)
- DB15 – 4 GPI and 4 GPO Programmable.
- USB Type B for remote connection
- 2 RS 232 Serial interface on DB9 female connector
Audio Process and SW interface functions
- Direct managed by SW interface
- RX and TX Telephone Hybrid level meters
- IN and OUT Mixer level meters
- Hook Mode and Drop Mode
- Hold Function
- Nominal Output Level settings (from -10 to +14dB at 1 dB step)
- Conference Function (available only on Macrotel X2).
- ATT Function with Attenuation parameter
- Audio Filters (HP and LP)
- AGC settings (Max Gain and Speed)
- Input source mode (Line or Mic)
- Microphone Gain settings (+10 to +40dB at 1 dB step)
- Sensitivity +/-12dB (0.1dB step)
- Echo canceller settings (Echo Tail and Mode)
- POTS Line setting (Country, Line Sensitivity, CPDT Characteristic, Label name)
- Equalizer Settings (Hi and Bass freq. From 0 to +12dB)
- GPO 1–4 function settings.
The audio treatment via DSP together with the automatic gain control (A.G.C) provides a loud and clear receiving level, always steady even when frequent audio caller conditions changes.
Audio controls available on the Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 series are: echo canceller with a range from 16 to 32ms, 1 A.G.C stage, 2 Band Equalizer and Attenuator audio feature. Furthermore, the “hold” function allows you to put the caller On Hold before being On Air.
Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 front panel controls allow operators to manage phone calls easily, while the graphic display LCD shows Send and Receive audio levels.
The audio inputs / outputs are electronically balanced by XLR connectors; the send input has been designed to be managed as line level or microphone level to match perfectly each user needs. Both telephone hybrids are manageable via USB and Serial connection, or directly from Telco N-1 mixing console modules.
The software manages the phone hybrid operability globally, that means the user can change the working audio parameters and operative mode without any physical action on the equipments.
Auto-ranging internal switching power supply allows to use the equipment all over the world. Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 fits in 1 standard RU.
|General Features||Macrotel X1||Macrotel X2|
|Lines||1 Pots/Pstn Line or
1 Gsm Line (by option)
|2 Pots lines or
2 GSM lines(by option) or
1 Pots line + 1 GSM line (by option)
|Phone Line||1x RJ11 6/4||2x RJ11 6/4|
|Set Line||1x RJ11 6/4||2x RJ11 6/4|
|GSM Line||1x RJ10||2x RJ10|
|Line Mode||Standard 2-Wire connection or GSM(by option)|
|Telephone Set mode||Worldwide mode, software setup|
|Audio process||24Bit-120Mhz DSP-Based audio process|
|A.G.C||Fixed - 1 stage|
|Tone generator||0 dBu @ 800 Hz||0 dBu @ 800 Hz|
|Dialer keypad Software||Yes||Yes|
|Auto call Hook/Drop||Yes||Yes|
|Front Panel operation|
|Hook / drop push button||Yes, separate Hook and Drop||Yes, same button for Hook and Drop|
|Ring light||Hook-1 push button||Hook-1 & Hook-2 push button|
|LCD Panel||160x32p LCD graphic display|
|Level Send & receive||Showed in LCD graphic display|
|Audio Input and Output|
|Send Analog-1||1x XLR female electronically balanced||1x XLR female electronically balanced|
|Receive Analog-1||1x XLR male electronically balanced||1x XLR male electronically balanced|
|Send Analog-2||1x XLR female electronically balanced||1x XLR female electronically balanced|
|Receive Analog-2||1x XLR male electronically balanced||1x XLR male electronically balanced|
|Microphone Input||Software switch Mic/Line|
|GPIO Connector||SubD 15p HD|
|GPIO Type||4x GP In optocoupled, 4x GP Out Open Collector optoisolated|
|USB||1x USB – B Type EMI Filtered|
|Serial||2x Rs232 EMI Filtered|
|GSM Wireless module||by option|
|Ethernet Port /Web Server||No|
|Parser ASCII protocol||No|
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt