Axel Tech Macrotel X1
Digital studio telephone hybrid, 1 PSTN/POTS line. Audio process DSP-Based, XLR analog input and output, GPIN and GPOUT for Telco module. Graphic LCD display for TX and RX
level monitoring. 1 GSM module for wireless operations as option. USB and Serial port. 1u rack 19''. Universal PSU.
GSM/POTS – Digital Telephone Hybrid Processor
Axel Tech Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 are AxelTech’s Digital Telephone Hybrid third generation designed for a supreme audio quality.
Axel Tech Macrotel X1 manages one POTS/PSTN line while Macrotel X2 can operate on two POTS/PSTN lines.
Moreover, for every landline is available a switching “land-to-wireless mode” through one or two optional Quad Band GSM modules so to establish telephone connection where wired lines are not available.
Axel Tech Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2’s telephone interface perfectly suits every phone line specs all over the world (country selectable via remote control software).
Macrotel X1 Highlights
- 1 and 2 line models
- POTS/PSTN and GSM Quad Band (option)
- Digital AGC processor with 2 band EQ
- Echo canceller and noise gate
- Balanced XLR I/O (mic/line)
- Auto answer and disconnection
- Remote control software
- Clear audio and natural sound
- 19” 1u rack
- Remote control from any mixing console
- Automatic line compensation
- Send/Receive audio level adjustment
- Grafical display
- Direct setting by front panel
- Internal PSU 90-260 Vac 50/60Hz on VDE connector
Inputs & Outputs
- 2 Balance analog input on XLR -
- 2 Balance analog output on XLR
- RJ11 connector for POTS line connection (n.2 X2, n.1 X1)
- RJ11 connector for Tel Set connection (n.2 X2, n.1 X1)
- DB15 – 4 GPI and 4 GPO Programmable.
- USB Type B for remote connection
- 2 RS 232 Serial interface on DB9 female connector
Audio Process and remote control software functions
- Direct managed by SW interface
- RX and TX Telephone Hybrid level meters
- IN and OUT Mixer level meters
- Hook Mode and Drop Mode
- Hold Function
- Nominal Output Level settings (from -10 to +14dB at 1 dB step)
- Conference Function (available only on Macrotel X2).
- ATT Function with Attenuation parameter
- Audio Filters (HP and LP)
- AGC settings (Max Gain and Speed)
- Input source mode (Line or Mic)
- Microphone Gain settings (+10 to +40dB at 1 dB step)
- Sensitivity +/-12dB (0.1dB step)
- Echo canceller settings (Echo Tail and Mode)
- POTS Line setting (Country, Line Sensitivity, CPDT Characteristic, Label name)
- Equalizer Settings (Hi and Bass freq. From 0 to +12dB)
- GPO 1–4 function settings.
The audio processing via DSP together with the automatic gain control (A.G.C) provides a loud and clear receiving level, always steady even when audio caller conditions changes continuously.
Audio controls available on the Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 series are: echo canceller with a range from 16 to 32ms, 1 A.G.C stage, 2 Band Equalizer and Attenuator audio feature. Furthermore, the “hold” function allows you to put the caller On Hold before being On Air.
Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 front panel controls allow operators to manage phone calls easily, while the graphic display LCD shows Send and Receive audio levels.
The audio inputs and outputs are electronically balanced by XLR connectors; the send input has been designed to be managed as line level or microphone level to match perfectly each user needs. Channels are manageable via USB and Serial connection, or directly from Telco N-1 mixing console modules.
The software manages the phone hybrid operability globally, that means the user can change the working audio parameters and operative mode without any physical action on the equipments.
Auto-ranging internal switching power supply allows to use the equipment all over the world. Macrotel X1 and Macrotel X2 fits 19" standard 1 RU.
Lines: 1 Pots/Pstn Line or 1 Gsm Line (optional)
Phone Line: 1x RJ11 6/4
Set Line: 1x RJ11 6/4
GSM Line: 1x RJ10
Line Mode: Standard 2-Wire connection or GSM(by option)
Telephone Set mode: Worldwide mode, software setup
Audio process: 24Bit-120Mhz DSP-Based audio process
A.G.C: Fixed - 1 stage
Echo canceller: Yes
2-Band EQ: Yes
Tone generator: 0 dBu @ 800 Hz
Dialer keypad Software: Yes
Auto call Hook/Drop: Yes
Front Panel operation
Hook / drop push button: Yes, separate Hook and Drop
Ring light: Hook-1 push button
LCD Panel: 160x32p LCD graphic display
Level Send & receive: Showed in LCD graphic display
Audio Input and Output
Send Analog-1: 1x XLR female electronically balanced
Receive Analog-1: 1x XLR male electronically balanced
Send Analog-2: 1x XLR female electronically balanced
Receive Analog-2: 1x XLR male electronically balanced
Microphone Input: Software switch Mic/Line
GPIO Connector: SubD 15p HD
GPIO Type: 4x GP In optocoupled, 4x GP Out Open Collector optoisolated
USB: 1x USB – B Type EMI Filtered
Serial: 2x Rs232 EMI Filtered
Software Remoter: Yes
GSM Wireless module: Optional