Sennheiser E 845
More focus. More presence.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the Sennheiser e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the Sennheiser e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
The S-version of the Sennheiser e 845 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
|Dimensions||Ø 46 x 185 mm|
|Frequency response (Microphone)||40 - 16000 Hz|
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||dynamic|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||1,8 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||350 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ω|
|Weight w/o cable||330 g|