RVR Elettronica TEX30LCD/S is a good solution for a low power fm transmitting station or as an exciter for a bigger fm amplifier broadcast system.
High quality at a very attractive price.Ideal for use as exciters in compact and modular system.
PRIMARY APPLICATION: high quality at a very attractive price.Ideal for use as exciters in compact and modular system.
HARDWARE FEATURES: compact, non-deformable and light thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units only.
USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which ensure high efficiency across the bandwidth.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals.
RDS APPLICATION: built-in RDS encoder with UECP standard functions (option).
REMOTE CONTROL: built-in telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (option).
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
Rated Output Power: 30 W. (adjustable 0,3 - 30 Watt)
Power Consumption: 70 W.
- Weight: 7 Kg
- Dimensions: 1 Rack Unit (484 x 351 x 44 mm)
- AC Main: 110 / 220 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Consumption: 10 VA
AUDIO INPUT (1 and 2)
- Connector Type: XLR female el. bal.
- Max Input Level: + 20 dBu
- Level adjust: + / - 10 dB
- Impedance: 10 K?
- Connector Type: XLR male el. bal.
- Max Output Level: + 20 dBu
- Ouput Levels: 0, + 6 dBu (internal setting)
- Impedance: 100 K?
'DRAW' OUTPUTS / UNBAL INPUTS
- Connector Type: Pin RCA
- Level: The same as XLR inputs and output
- Purpose: Unbal. mirror of XLR inputs and output
- Linearity: ± 0,1 dB 10 Hz ÷ 100 kHz
- Noise: < - 90 dB (DIN Noise)
- Crosstalk L to R: < - 80 dB @ 1 kHz
AUDIO DETECTING STAGE
- Threshold: Adjustable, - 20 dB ÷ - 60 dB
- Detection delay: From a few seconds to a few minutes
REMOTE CONTROL INTERFACE
- Connector type: DB 25 p female
- Devices: 5 relays, 10 photocouplers