Microset PMR 10
U.P.S. Rack 19" Plug-In
- Very efficient against micro and long main interruptions
- No break system
- Electronic voltage stabilizer and noise filter
- Green mode and high efficiency operating
Modern and reliable UPS rack 19" mounting, monophase on line double conversion, no break, always operative - with or without mains.
Microprocessor control, static bypass, pure sine waveform.
The PMR series are the better choice, modular and efficient, to supply in totally safety: networking and server systems, telecommunication where it is required UPS in rack 19" mounting.
- Digital display for easy programming
- Monitoring software for the most popular operative standards
- Energy saver operative systems
- Protection filter for modem/LAN/fax
Inside batteries professional type. Extension autonomy facility.
Autonomy: 5-10 min.
Battery size: 3 x 12V 7Ah
Size WxDxH (mm): 19" x 425 x 2U
Weight: 20 kg
- Output: 230V ± 2% monophase 50Hz ± 0,5%
- Waveform: PURE SINE
- THD: < 3% on resistive load
- Overload: 125% per 1 min. - 150% per 10 sec.
- Protections: Overload, overvoltage, modem/LAN
- Signalling: Load level, discharged batt., exhausted batt., autonomy
- Input voltage: 230V ± 25% monophase
- Input frequency: 50Hz ± 10%
- Interface: Interactive display, RS232-USB, SNMP optional
- Voltage stabilization system AVR
- Manual By-pass (setting by display LCD)
- Battery automatic management
- "Green-mode" and "hi-efficiency" mode selectable
- EPO switch (Emergency Power Off)